Ludlow Whiskey Glass Set
The Ludlow whiskey set adds functional design to your bar cart, office den, or kitchen. Each handblown crystal tasting glass features a gently tapered rim for concentrated aroma while sipping and swirling. The custom-fit walnut base has a modern flared edge and clear finishing to highlight the natural beauty of the wood grain. As a classically-inspired gift or unique addition to your own barware collection, this whiskey set celebrates the simple luxuries.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions: 1¼" H x 4" W x 14½" D
- Materials: Glass & Walnut base
- Made in: USA
The Ludlow Collection redefines modern craftsmanship by uniting old-world techniques with fresh design. Inspired by our own 16th century practice of using wooden molds in the glassblowing process, this collection captures and recreates the symbiotic relationship between rich hardwoods and glass. We've partnered with Vermont-based Butcher Block and Board Company to deliver custom-made wooden bases, which are finished naturally and sustainably-sourced from local vendors. These hardwood bases are precision-fit to hold our signature glassware pieces and add a touch of craftsmanship to your barware, tabletops, or shelf displays.
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.