Ascutney Glass Mug
Inspired by his godfather’s collection of antique Georgian glasses, Simon created the Ascutney Collection’s simple, elegant, perfectly balanced barware. One of his first creations was his version of the ideal Irish whiskey glass, and the line has grown to include this clean-lined mug, with its substantial handblown glass handle. Ideal for hot toddies, mulled cider or for a clear view on unfurling tea leaves.
- Dimensions: 4⅜” H x 4⅝” W x 3” D
- Capacity: 12 oz
- Made in: USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Can be used for hot liquids
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid and then placing in the refrigerator or freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.